The Unreported DEADLY Candida Auris PANDEMIC
A TRUTHFUL COMEDY TAKE ON LOREE MCBRIDE JESUITS AND THEIR HYPOCRISY.
Though I feel Covid-19 is no more dangerous than the flu, I never liked getting ANY virus. So I go along with a lot of this stuff, but I don’t worry about it. I wear my homemade mask when I shop for groceries (mainly to be polite and not spread any germs I may have and not know I have). Not sure how I feel about the effectiveness of the mask, but if it keeps people calmer, I will respect their fears. Wash my hands the same as always (I’ve always been a hand washer). But, other than having to shop every 2.5 weeks as opposed to every 7 weeks (what I used to do), cuz things are in short supply, I haven’t changed my routine too much, except I avoid public restrooms like the plague. I figure we have a very bad flu season this year and I don’t want to get the flu. I never liked it when sick people went to church though, and this was BEFORE all this craziness started. I also never liked it when people coughed improperly. You cough into your elbow, not into your fist. I aced my microbiology course. That ruined me for life. I do feel the economic impacts from this virus are totally unnecessary though, but I am confident the economy will bounce back. Though I don’t feel any of the lock downs have been necessary, some good things have happened as a result of this craziness, more parents will be homeschooling (a good thing) and perhaps future flu seasons will be better.
However, I HAVE noticed that Loree McBride Jesuits are just as rude as ever and while they preach at US about how to conduct our lives, THEY DO JUST THE OPPOSITE. It seems they take delight in coughing right as I come near them. It seems they all smoke, too and they are all smoking outside and coughing while they’re smoking. HEY FOLKS, YOU CAN SPREAD GERMS ON THOSE TOBACCO PARTICLES YOU ARE EXHALING. You think the Jesuits care about making people sick? NO, THEY LOVE IT. They’re laughing at how they can spread germs with glee, while putting the world into slavery over a NORMAL FLU SEASON (well, maybe slightly worse than normal). So while they are all living high on the hog from money they steal from others, they create an economic depression and laugh the whole time, while crying crocodile tears in public about deaths from Covid-19. Yeah, that’s your Loree McBride Jesuit. Trust them to do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they say they do. They’re all sociopaths pretending to be humanitarians.
What I don’t get is why do they think they have the right to cough when I show up and be worse about it now with all this craziness going on, when they tell the whole world to practice social distancing (which they THEMSELVES DON’T DO), to not cough in people’s faces (which THEY DO). Huh? Definitely something’s wrong here. If all this craziness results in people actually being polite when they cough and are sick, I could see the silver lining in all this. But, hey Jesuits! What makes you think you can have one standard for everyone else and another standard for yourself? BLOODY HYPOCRITES. Loree McBride could win the Nobel Prize for Murder (she drops bombs and chem trails daily contaminated with Candida Auris — 60% mortality rate with that germ if you’re not on Seroquel) and she has the GALL to preach at US ABOUT HOW TO KEEP PEOPLE HEALTHY?! That b—- really pisses me off. You might say, why does Loree contaminate everyone with Candida Auris? She likes to make people sick. It gives her an orgasm and the advantage with a Candida Auris infection is that Candida Auris has an affinity for the nervous system, enhancing her ability to maintain brain control over the population. Also, because of her 95% control over the media, she can over hype a germ that is about as deadly as the common flu (Covid-19), while under hyping a germ that has a 60% mortality rate (if not treated with Seroquel)–Candida Auris. I have noticed that she is ascribing to Covid-19 some of the symptoms of Candida Auris, so that she can blame Covid-19 for her actions to make everyone sick with Candida Auris. If you have itchy spots all over your skin that come and go, depending on the concentration of Candida Auris in the air you breathe, that’s NOT a rare display of Covid-19, that’s Candida Auris probably. Also, you can have a dry cough from Candida Auris in the air as well, that yeast is pretty irritating to the respiratory system.
We’ve had a Candida Auris PANDEMIC since Angelina Ballerina came to power in 2016. Loree took her place in 2017. And it’s caused by all the germs Loree puts into her bombs that she drops over your head HOURLY, EVEN LIKE EVERY 15 MINUTES. I strongly suspect that more people have died from Candida Auris worldwide than have died from Covid-19. But are we hearing about this in the news? Nope. DEAD SILENCE. I can tell you from personal experience, the symptoms of Candida Auris. It can range from red, itchy spots on your skins, to diarrhea, mental confusion, brain slips, bumping into things all the time, vomiting, diarrhea, dry coughs, sneezing, red eyes, post nasal drip. You get the symptoms of allergy with Candida Auris. If you are not treated with Seroquel, you can DIE. It has a sixty percent mortality rate if the infection becomes systemic (which it has a tendency to do), if untreated with Seroquel. How come we aren’t hearing about the Candida Auris pandemic on the news? This germ affects all equally, young and old alike. People die from it, because the germs require the same nutrients that humans require, so they basically DIE FROM STARVATION (SEVERE MALNUTRITION), even while eating like a pig. That’s why I was so skinny in 2012, even though I ate like a pig, cuz of my untreated Candida Auris infection. It can also cause blood sugar levels to become very unbalanced, making you feel like you will faint. The ironic thing is, you get all these horrible symptoms WITHOUT A FEVER. It is possible to have a mixed infection though, where you have Candida Auris and another infection, because Candida Auris really messed up your immune system. So you could have Covid-19 AND Candida Auris, which may be really happening. If that’s the case, the cause of death should be listed as Candida Auris and NOT Covid-19, cuz Covid-19 would be nothing if that patient wasn’t already infected with Candida Auris.
I’m not saying people aren’t dying from Covid-19, just like I’m not saying people don’t die from the flu. BUT, following Loree McBride’s guidelines for dealing with any illness is like following Adolph Hitler’s guidelines for social responsibility.
Fortunately, this coughing nonsense while smoking, usually happens outside, but I feel they are doing this on purpose and Loree McBride Jesuits are so STINKING RUDE. They have one set of standards for everyone else and THEY THEMSELVES FLAGRANTLY VIOLATE WHAT THEY TELL EVERYONE ELSE TO DO. It’s like they’re laughing at the slavery they impose on others and think it’s hilarious that they got everyone to follow all their nonsense. They are truly the scourge of the earth. I’m glad I’m exposing their dirty butts with my writings. I guess cuz so many Jesuits smoke, we never hear on the news about being polite as a smoker and keeping at least 6 feet away from others while smoking. I guess smokers are the exception, since 90% of Jesuits smoke.
I have a beef with smokers right now. Be more polite when you smoke and maintain 6 feet social distancing. By the way, you should be doing this ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU SMOKE, I don’t want to smell your nasty tobacco. I don’t smoke, so why should I inhale your garbage. What I don’t get is why you are more rude about your smoking during Covid-19? I can’t go down my apartment stairwell without running into every smoker in existence and, NO, they are NOT practicing social distancing, either. Ugh, I can’t stand smelling all that smoke. Be polite, smokers! I understand them not wanting to smoke all the time indoors. But when they’re outdoors, they should maintain a six foot distance between themselves and others when they smoke, and they should do this ALL THE TIME, even when Covid-19 is over. It seems to me that if that smoker has a respiratory illness and is smoking, that smoke has germs in it, with the advantage of some tobacco particles that could be germ vectors. Fortunately, if you are outside, you are probably not getting a heavy exposure. But don’t smoke near the stairwell. Stay at least six feet away when you smoke.
It’s so bad when I go down the stairs, there is tobacco dust all over the stairs. Fortunately, if there are any germs on that tobacco dust, it’s been exposed to the air for a long time, that it’s probably not an issue. The germs are probably fried, any ways. Funny, how we don’t hear about the dangers of exhaled tobacco smoke carrying germs on the news. Ugh, after taking a course in microbiology, that would seem to be a possible germ vector. Huh? Well, since 90% of Jesuits smoke, we won’t be hearing about THAT. So while they smoke like crazy and force you to breathe in their tobacco smoke, they scream at the world for not wearing masks. Ugh, excuse me. You’re not wearing a mask when you blow your smoke into my face!
I do the Gail Commandments, walk every day (unless it’s raining), get some healthy sunshine, get 7-8 hours of rest, eat a balanced diet. I’m extremely healthy. Only thing I’ve caught since 2012 is a mild stomach bug in 2014, while visiting my step-dad as he lay dying in the hospital. I didn’t catch it from him though, probably just from being in the hospital. Other than that, I haven’t CAUGHT A THING from 2012 to now. It pays to do the Gail Commandments! https://gabriellechana.blog/2018/05/06/gail-commandments/
I include the following article from the CDC which is correct except for certain omissions and I have updated it to make it more correct. My updates are in ALL CAPS.
Candida auris: A Drug-resistant Germ That Spreads in Healthcare Facilities
Why is Candida auris a problem?
- It causes serious infections. C. auris can cause bloodstream infections and even death, particularly in hospital and nursing home patients with serious medical problems. More than 1 in 3 patients with invasive C. auris infection (for example, an infection that affects the blood, heart, or brain) die.
- It’s often resistant to medicines. Antifungal medicines commonly used to treat Candida infections often don’t work for Candida auris. Some C. auris infections have been resistant to all three types of antifungal medicines. HOWEVER, IT CAN BE TREATED WITH SEROQUEL.
- It’s becoming more common. Although C. auris was just discovered in 2009, it has spread quickly and caused infections in more than a dozen countries.
- It’s difficult to identify. C. auris can be misidentified as other types of fungi unless specialized laboratory technology is used. This misidentification might lead to a patient getting the wrong treatment.
- It can spread in hospitals and nursing homes. C. auris has caused outbreaks in healthcare facilities and can spread through contact with affected patients and contaminated surfaces or equipment. Good hand hygiene and cleaning in healthcare facilities is important because C. auris can live on surfaces for several weeks.
How do I know if I have a Candida auris infection?
C. auris is still rare in the United States. NOT TRUE. WE HAVE A WORLDWIDE CANDIDA AURIS PANDEMIC. People who get invasive Candida infections are often already sick from other medical conditions (NOT TRUE, DUE TO CANDIDA AURIS BOMBS DROPPED WORLDWIDE, HEALTHY PEOPLE CAN GET SICK WITH IT), so it can be difficult to know if you have a C. auris infection. The most common symptoms of invasive Candida infection are fever and chills that don’t improve after antibiotic treatment for a suspected bacterial infection. THE FEVER IS PROBABLY CAUSED BY A SECONDARY INFECTION, NOT CANDIDA AURIS. CANDIDA AURIS WRECKS HAVOC ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. Only a laboratory test can diagnose C. auris infection. Talk to your healthcare provider if you believe you have a fungal or healthcare-associated infection.
Stopping the spread of Candida auris
CDC is working with public health partners, healthcare personnel, and laboratories to stop the spread of C. auris in healthcare settings. Here’s how CDC is asking everyone to help: THE BIGGEST SOURCE OF SPREAD ARE THE BOMBS LOREE MCBRIDE IS DROPPING OVER YOUR HEAD.
- Family members and other close contacts of patients with C. auris
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water before and after touching a patient with C. auris or equipment in his or her room.
- Remind healthcare personnel to clean their hands.
- Laboratory staff, healthcare personnel, and public health officials
- Know when to suspect C. auris and how to properly identify it.
- Report cases quickly to public health departments.
- For healthcare personnel, clean hands correctly and use precautions like wearing gowns and gloves to prevent spread.
- Clean patient rooms thoroughly with a disinfectant that works against C. auris.
- Investigate C. auris cases quickly and determine additional ways to prevent spread.
- See Recommendations for Identification, Treatment, and Infection Prevention and control of Candida auris.
- THE BEST TREATMENT FOR CANDIDA AURIS IS TO TAKE SEROQUEL (QUETIAPINE) DAILY AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY, SO THAT YOU HAVE A STEADY AMOUNT OF IT IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM ALL THE TIME. SEROQUEL WORKS BY REMOVING THE TOXINS THAT THE GERM FEEDS ON AND HELPS THE BODY TO DETOX, AMONG OTHER THINGS. ALL OTHER TREATMENTS DON’T WORK.
- THE BEST INFECTION PREVENTION IS TO DO THE GAIL COMMANDMENTS, WHICH INCLUDES 8 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT, A BALANCED DIET AND REFRAINING FROM UNNECESSARY VITAMIN/MINERAL SUPPLEMENTATION (WHICH ACTUALLY FEEDS THE GERM).
Scientists are still learning about Candida auris
CDC and public health partners are working hard to better understand C. auris and answer the following questions so that we can continue to help protect people from this serious infection: WATCH GABRIELLE CHANA FOX NEWS (00 ON CABLE) FOR THE LATEST ON THE CANDIDA AURIS PANDEMIC.
- Why is C. auris resistant to antifungal medicines? THIS IS BECAUSE WHEN YOU KILL THE GERM, IT RELEASES TOXINS, WHICH ARE ITS FOOD! KILLING THE GERM IS LIKE FERTILIZER TO ANY REMAINING CANDIDA AURIS GERMS. SEROQUEL IS THE ONLY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT.
- Why did C. auris start causing infections in recent years? BECAUSE OF LOREE MCBRIDE’S BOMBS.
- Where did C. auris originally come from, and why has it appeared in many regions of the world at the same time? IT’S A JESUIT GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SUPER GERM.
What is CDC doing?
CDC is collaborating closely with partners to better respond, contain spread, and prevent future infections by:
- Advising healthcare personnel and infection control staff on ways to stop the spread of C. auris and continually updating this guidance as we learn more about the infection.
- Working with state and local health agencies, healthcare facilities, and clinical microbiology laboratories to ensure that laboratories are using proper methods to detect C. auris.
- Testing C. auris strains to monitor for resistance to antifungal medicines.
- Examining the DNA of C. auris strains using whole genome sequencing to better understand how this germ is spreading in the United States and around the world.
- Working with public health partners in the United States and internationally to learn more about how C. auris spreads in healthcare facilities and to eliminate it from those facilities.
Copyright © 2020 Gail Chord Schuler. All Rights Reserved.